by Treasure Potts | January 20, 2014 5:15 pm
What is now the Antique Shop was remodeled and reopened in April 2006. This building was originally a restaurant operating for over 40 years. Building has an open floor plan and is over 3000 sq ft.
Replaced bathroom fixtures and flooring
Replaced all electrical wiring
Replaced heating and AC and duct work
Added gas log fireplace
Reworked interior adding shelving, display cases and new flooring
Raised the roof to eliminate flat roof and replaced it with metal roof
Changed front entry to double doors for handicap accessibility
Insulation added to ceiling
Stone added to the front entry.
This building shares parking with the deli and the garden shoppe.
$290,000 if purchased separately.
- [Image]: http://treasurepotts.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/7.jpg
- [Image]: http://treasurepotts.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/9.jpg
- [Image]: http://treasurepotts.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/SANY1123.jpg
- [Image]: http://treasurepotts.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/SANY1128.jpg
- [Image]: http://treasurepotts.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/SANY1130.jpg
- [Image]: http://treasurepotts.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/SANY1134.jpg
- [Image]: http://treasurepotts.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/SANY1135.jpg
- [Image]: http://treasurepotts.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/SANY1141.jpg
- [Image]: http://treasurepotts.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/SANY1155.jpg
- [Image]: http://treasurepotts.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/IMG_2082_1024x768.jpg
- [Image]: http://treasurepotts.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/IMG_2083_1024x768.jpg
Source URL: http://treasurepotts.com/main-building/
Copyright ©2017 Treasure Potts unless otherwise noted.